10 dicembre 2012

He is my inspiration.. Forever Gianni Versace

I finished it today after 4 days to read the biography of the history of Gianni Versace, the first written ten years after his death, I had always been intrigued by him both as a designer and as a man, I devoured the book because in some pages Descriptive him, I got reflected, he was a person who loved to laugh solar loved life and family perhaps most of all fashion, the thing that bound him to his childhood memories with his becoming Gianni Versace in his heart knew to fulfill the dream of his mother, in reviewing small breaks from the book of interviews with him .. what she writes becomes reality in the eyes how special he was as a person his love for the art theater music and culture all beautiful things that sometimes you ahead in the world you would like and that only one as good as Gianni Versace could actually make for himself and for those who loved him .. Gianni Versace with his being bold be over the top and sometimes against the trend has made its way to those designers who in the late nineties and today all have left their mark in the fashion world with John Galliano and Alexander McQueen unfortunately can not be said same thing in Italy some Roberto Cavalli has become the new explorer of sexy woman with necklines thrill and animal prints but none anywhere in the world can never be compared to the master of the art of fashion the one who realized tissues, which turned into creations . this is lacking in the Italian fashion, but also foreign and not think they ever will meet such creativity

























2 commenti:

  1. Hi! ;) Your blog is very cool! I'm following you! Do you wanna follow eachother? :) 97modamakeup.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you soo much :)absolutely i do!

    RispondiElimina

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...