21 gennaio 2018

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believe in power of women I believe in my strength, I believe in the values ​​that the women in my family have passed on to me .. one on all respect for myself! I believe in the power of mutual respect , I believe that a woman should be respected both her native, negra, lesbian, bad, invalid, poor, uneducated, women deserve respect, we are more than a symbol.. we are tired of being placed in second place always, for centuries we are fighting for our rights ... and now it's time to say enough! it is enough for sexists at work, enough for differences in salaries, if a man and a woman do the same job, they must be paid the same way ... always! it's time to say hush! to all those who say that women can not do certain jobs, that women who have reached a certain age should think only of making children, that the trousers are not very feminine, and that if you do not give it to everyone you are a lesbian! it may seem strange to you, but there are still people with values ​​and dignity.January 21st, is a date that will remind the next generations, how we tried to assert our rights, how we tried to make our voice heard .. because our daughters our grandchildren .. may have better and better in the future The same for everyone!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...