1 settembre 2013

BEAUTIFUL NORI WEST!

When it was published the photo of Nori, I was on vacation from my mobile phone and create the post I was a bit hard .. To say that is beautiful is natural children are all beautiful .. but when the wait .. well then there is the curiosity quivers ... because you know if trembles more like the mom or dad .. and much more .. the photo was made ​​known directly from the dad that maybe the girl begged her grandmother Kris Jenner, who plays with his program got a little flop and then asked the dear son to go to his rescue and increase the share found with this advertising ... however this is not important what is important is that the girl is beautiful resembles both parents and that both parents have calmed down in their hectic life of a star .. just like Kanye West announced anyway congratulations to both...



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...