15 gennaio 2014

FASHION ICON : OLIVIA PALERMO


A few years ago, MTV gave the series The City, I had begun to follow because it was one of the stars Whitney Port, and because set in NYC.
It spoke to some girls who were trying to make their way in the fashion world .. a kind of reality, among them was Olivia Palermo .. initially with her character very cold .. I was very unpleasant, it seemed as if outside of her .. everything was imperfect!
Then I started to follow her and started to like the way as you required in the way of fashion, how she dressed to the people who knew .. her impeccable way to be fashionable .. I initially gave to the nerves, then gradually made ​​me her fan! and how when I become a fan of someone trying to understand its history .. Olivia is a girl of Italian origin, born in New York on 28 February 1986. Model and socialite native New Yorker grew up in Upper East Side, after THE CITY which was attended only by taking more familiar with the cameras and acting Olivia was elected from the temple of online shopping ASOS: QUEEN OF THE STREET STYLE
Hence the rise to fame of Olivia that in addition to the collaboration with the designer Roberta Freymann for a capsule collection by Olivia Palermo has been the spokesmodel for HOGAN, MANGO, TIBI, ROCHAS, CARRERA, BCBG Maxazria, and many others .. 











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...