13 gennaio 2014

FUR FOR FENDI IN MILAN MEN FASHION WEEK

Fur and black for the man Fendi fashion show .. say it is fabulous to say the least .. the touch of elegance and youth of all collections Fendi always see it .. in this collection, as you can see in all the watchful eye of the master Karl Lagerfeld .. The tweed suits parading on a long black carpet of fur and are accompanied by important accessories and luxury, the collection provides an overview of all the nuances of the metropolitan gray, black and midnight blue, the severe lines of double-breasted coats and volumes of fur .. Mood and wonderful .. This is the Fall / Winter 2014/15



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...