9 gennaio 2014

GOING CRAZY FOR CHANEL


that will be when you can not get something .. automatically want to go crazy ... but the last time I'm going crazy for the double C.
I love the whole world of Chanel, the woman who has made the brand famous, the one who invented it .. and from which I feel very inspired .. Coco Chanel. I love the elegance and sophistication with which every Chanel collection from the earliest to the latest are presented on the catwalks .. I especially love the clutch, handbags Chanel large small plain colors and all colored, I love the 2:55 symbol of accessories Chanel, I love Chanel jewelry .. I'm just crazy about Chanel




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...