14 gennaio 2014

Stop to reflect...

Looking them eyes, you understand that life is a precious gift, you understand that even in suffering, they continue to believe .. they still do not lose hope! We are lucky, even when the world seems to be against. Their struggle for life .. us many times for bullshit! then when we spend money in shopping .. we think that maybe a shirt in less can help some children in the southern hemisphere! I with 25 € per month .. Remote support a child in Haiti .. and a few days of a child in Sierra Leone! with very little wound you can do so much, that I am a spendthrift, I understood .. help those who live in big trouble .. ever we do not turn your back, especially to children! the most beautiful thing so far in 27 years, these two long-distance adoptions!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...