16 ottobre 2014

HOW MANY DEBTS CAN BEAR THE HEART?

people come and go from your life, who would forever with tespesso goes away, but these are now the mockery of life ... then when that person you love, and you understand that love is unseemly that describes Carrie Russian, then you are in a bad way, because now that he is 6000 miles away, you just have to suffer, and hope that he can not find anything in the city that in reality you love .. oh why is it so difficult to be happy .. because you realize you really love a person only when he goes away? another wound to heal as soon as possible to be able to go ahead ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...