13 ottobre 2014

I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman ...

This morning I read an article online VANITY FAIR Italy, on why they shouldn't do the third film of SATC .. at first I thought he wanted to talk only of economic fact, and i think.. many actors are criticized for being attached to the money .. but then I read the article and view the photos, he didn't write against the film, but against the plaintiffs against women should be understood that, those women who have made ​​us dream for years, and in which many of us have seen have inspired many young girls to believe in love and do not stop looking (Carrie and Charlotte) that you have to defend the independence gained enormous sacrifices in this male-dominated world (Miranda and Samantha) one who does not know and does not know who wrote quell 'article is that millions of women around the world, aged 18 years and over .. they loved these characters in because they saw the women who wanted to be, and now even if they are of the fifties, a new SATC movie will help us to raise ourselves the minds, from all the negative things of life, and now I have to read the world in which derides the menopause (view with irony in the film) or the manner of dress of the protagonist? I hate the phrase "HANG THE MANOLO BETTER TO NAIL AND DRESS SUITS IN STYLE FRANCA LEOSINI" but can you? Saturday night I saw a lady in her seventies, who was dressed in a very moody, and had blue hair, I have not the slightest dream of criticizing it, and even my colleague and the girl with whom we were chatting, because it is nothing to criticize, to me what it means to have a personality .. she was proud of herself, and I loved that thing. To those who made ​​you laugh? to the males, my colleagues have considered the woman out of her head .. "she had blue hair"the way in which he describes the film .. how acid in which he describes the film, the protagonists are too old to live in their own way? treasure but have you ever been to NY? you look around? If a woman passed the age of 50 dresses eccentrically, and decides to play is ridiculous? and on the other hand if he does a man become attractive? but whether or not we are in the twenty-first century?I feel sorry for him .. but the voices on the third film are almost confirmed, just missing the start of filming, and I can not wait and maybe this movie will be even better than the other two, and we romantic dreamers, we return to dream for a day (and for me even in replicas) that instill true love exists and must be tried, that there are unique places where you can feel at home as NY .. ah before I forget every time I feel sad I'm going in my bed covered with popcorn and watch both movies .. and after I returned the smile ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...