21 ottobre 2014

THE ARTIST OF ELEGANCE, RIP OSCAR DE LA RENTA

He died today aged 82, the fashion designer who loved to make princesses women, the man who has made his trademark elegance, the legendary Oscar De La Renta, a great designer, I started to love the clothes Oscar de la renta, when I started the fashion, being a big fan of Jackie Kennedy are always informed about what I wore, and many of the clothes that I found nothing short of fabulous were created by Oscar de la renta, from there, my love for the wonderful collections of oscar de la renta, all star and the first lady loved him, but us mere mortals, to Sir Oscar made ​​special every woman, the last creation was the beautiful dress of Mrs. Clooney, dress worn by the famous lawyer to pronounce the fateful yes with George Clooney has been made by De la Renta. His name has come to the public with `Sex and the CITY', where it was cited as a style icon and her creations praised and worn by the protagonists..After studying painting in Spain, Oscar de la Renta fell in love with fashion and did the apprentice by Cristobal Balenciaga, who later became his mentor, before landing at Lanvin in Paris. The first collection under his own name is in the mid 60s. De La Renta was married twice: his first wife, Francois de Langlade, editor of Vogue France died in 1983, and so far he has lived with his second wife Annette Reed and their eight dogs rescued from the poundRest in Peace artist .. and thanks for the wonderful creations you gave us ..







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...