10 ottobre 2014

We can give up our own happiness for the sake of others?

and for a moment to analyze your life, and you know that if you continue to listen to others and do what they want, well then it is sure that your dreams will not come true ever, you're sure that you'll always be on the same floor, no elevator, nothing top of the roof, I feel that I will never fulfill my desires, I feel sad .. all day every day, it is not normal for a girl of twenty-eight years, to say such a thing, but unfortunately it is so, I do not feel more stimulation, I love a world that I know I can never have, I love fashion, I love new york, I know that if I go there to live, if I can realize myself there, I can live happy ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...