3 ottobre 2014

WEDDING DRESS.. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN STORY

If there's one thing I love to watch as always, are the wedding dresses, I admit I am a dreamer born, I remember when I went with my girlfriends (forced) to the churches of the country where I lived, waiting for the brides who came to the altar accompanied by their dad .. it was something that I loved, I cried too wrapped up, another thing I love, is to look at the wedding dresses of women in a manner which are a source of inspiration and admiration for me, Jackie Kennedy, Grace Monaco, Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, Audrey Hepburn and Liz Taylor, I've always admired women, and their wedding dresses were fabulous ..









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...