20 novembre 2014

CURVY IS SEXY..


.. Word of Steven Meisel, the photographer maker Pirelli calendar for 2015, who personally chose the models, and which may include Curvy and beautiful Candice Huffine, the buttery model breaks down the barriers being the first to participate in a calendar as the Pirelli. The choice of a curvy model as Candice, from hope to the world of curvy, and I'm happy .. and made happy many testimonial campaign against anorexic models .. why Candice is beautiful and that is what we call in Italy the picture of health.
I hope that maybe in a few years the Pirelli calendar is done only with curvy models because the world needs to change ..  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...