23 novembre 2014

EYEBROWS: COSMETICS THAT MAKES PERFECT.









if there is one thing that I follow in the trends of the moment, are the eyebrows, when I was 13/14 years remember that wore thin, and I almost took off all, haha I still remember that I wanted to mother almost killed me, said I was a crazy unconscious, in fact today I think he was right, for some years now, you wear thick, and I love them .. like those of Lala Anthony and Kim Kardashian who have a specific pattern that make the big eye-shaped cat, I with tweezers and waxing I try to make them like them, but thanks to pencils and brushes, I can make them just like those of the stars ..here are some of the products that can make your eyebrows fabulous ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...