18 novembre 2014

GOOD OR BAD.. SHE IS KIM KARDASHIAN

good or bad, just to talk about it and talk about it .. always, Kim Kardashian is always talking about her .. is a mother with adorable little Nori, a loving wife with her husband Kanye, but continues to "scandal" for photos on the covers of magazines around the world .. like GQ at the time was still blonde, or the even more scandalous published a few days ago, naked or with a little black dress and a glass of Champagne, leaning on her huge ass remodeled .. well after all these scandals, the queen of reality TV these days has worn a dress in leather nude color that has made Talk About half the world ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...