20 novembre 2014

IT'S ITALIAN STYLE..

If there is one thing that all those who know me know .. is that I'm not a fan of Italian television, is almost all copied from the Americans, and also wrapped copied badly, so I prefer to see the original .. there though a program which I love because it's about real things and things that wrapped national news omit .. "Reservoir Dogs" to lead the program into two, a comedian Italian conductor, and a showgirl who has come a long career now, Ilary Blasi , perhaps known to the world as the wife of Francesco Totti, known Italian footballer, since he started the program on a private network Italian I could not help but notice the style of always different Ilary Blasi, designer clothes by well-known designers, always different, does not have any particular style but loves to dare and change in this post .. the look that I liked more .. take a look ..

SHORTS ZARA AND TOP BY EMILIO PUCCI

LOOK BY P.A.R.O.S.H.

TOP BY ODI ET AMO, SKIRT BY P.A.R.O.S.H.


TOP BY PHILOSOPHY AND DENIM BY PHILIPP PLEIN

LOOK BY PIERRE MANTOUX

LOOK BY BURBERRY PRORSUM

LOOK BY FRANCESCO SCOGNAMIGLIO

LOOK BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

LOOK BY MIKOG DI BRANDIMARTE

LOOK BY LA PERLA

LOOK BY EMANUEL UNGARO

LOOK BY ODI ET AMO


LOOK BY DIESEL

LOOK BY DOLCE AND GABBANA

LOOK BY AI DU

LOOK BY FAUSTO PUGLISI

LOOK BY EMANUEL UNGARO

TOP BY LA PERLA AND

LOOK BY UNGARO

TOP BY DROME SKIRT BY MIMI LA RUE

LOOK BY H&M

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...