6 novembre 2014

THE OBSESSION FOR COSMETICS...

When you are undecided about which mascara to buy .. well I'll buy them all, I love long eyelashes and bulky .. but when I need to buy a mascara does not take an all .. but .. As for the foundation, having the skin I always try to gloss foundation that did not make the skin more oily, so far I can say I tried almost all of them, but none convince me, then an appeal to the houses of cosmetic HELP ME! After this I can tell you about my passion for red lips, I have red all the houses of cosmetics, from low cost to high cost, all shades, but last year I also loved all the shades of pink so here's the my beauty-box overflowing with lipsticks 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...