3 febbraio 2015

I LOVE TO TRAVEL ,BUT FOR ME, NOWHERE IS AS NEWYORK..

Can I visit all the cities of Europe or the world, but none will take place in my heart of NY, the place most beautiful I've ever seen, but after a long reflection on my life, I realized that if there one thing that I like to do, and I love to travel, I love to see new places, to inspire me on who I am and I want to be, I love to walk the streets that do not know, with the curious eye .. a bit like a child ..but since I am a person too cautious, I marked on my calendar such journeys in 2015, this month flight to London for five days, then it will be the turn of Verona's most romantic city in the world, for my birthday cake, in July will be the turn of Lucca, now that little town I entered the heart, in August my holidays will be in Italy, probably in Tuscany, and then in Paris in October, and finally at the turn of November and December, NYC and Washington ..











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...