23 febbraio 2015

THE OSCAR GOES TO..

The Oscar ceremony and finished for a while now for hours, and like every year I follow for wonderful clothes that parade on the red carpet, this year fortunately just wonderful clothes, in those past many have dared too ..
My favorite looks were Jennifer Lopez and Emma Stone in Elie Saab, but Keira Knightley version preman in Valentino, really lovely, I also loved the look of Lupita Njongo in a dress all in white pearls signed Calvin Klein, has mastered Versace!
take a look ..
CATE BLANCHETT IN MARGIELA

DAKOTA JOHNSON IN SAINT LAURENT

EMMA STONE IN ELIE SAAB

JENNIFER ANISTON IN VERSACE

JENNIFER HUDSON IN ROMONA KEVEZA

JESSICA CHASTAIN IN GIVENCHY

MERYL STREEP IN LANVIN

NAOMI WATTS IN GIORGIO ARMANI

NICOLE KIDMAN IN LOUIS VUITTON

REESE WITHERSPOON IN TOM FORD

SIENNA MILLER IN OSCAR DE LA RENTA

JULIENNE MOORE IN CHANEL COUTURE

JENNIFER LOPEZ IN ELIE SAAB

KEIRA KNIGHTELY IN MAISON VALENTINO

SCARLETT JOHANNSON IN ATELIER VERSACE

LADY GAGA IN ALAIA

LUPITA NYONGO IN CALVIN KLEIN



SOLANGE KNOWLES IN C. SIRIANO


VIOLA DAVIS IN ZAC POSEN

GWINETH PALTROW IN RALPH & RUSSO

Chloë Grace Moretz in Miu Miu

Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad

ZOE SALDANA IN VERSACE


KERRY WASHINGTON IN MIU MIU 

MARION COTILLARD IN DIOR HAUTE COUTURE 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...