28 aprile 2015

THE COLOR OF SUMMER 2015

All the fashion magazines and related websites .. they just tell us what are the colors for our hands in these seasons .. and pastel colors for spring, this summer back in great demand green water .. even the Milan duo Dolce and Gabbana knows , and around  has created an entire makeup collection! this is one of my favorite colors and I've already used last summer, my era Pupa really fabulous, by the way when I bought it was paired to a cobalt blue and the price really cheap .. There are other brands that produce this wonderful color as Deborah, Dior, Sephora and many others ..girls get ready to go shopping for the summer ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...