14 giugno 2015

MISS SWEDEN BECOME A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS

fairy tales exist, unfortunately not for all, but there are so yesterday another Cinderella found her prince charming, the beautiful Swedish prince, a mixture of Bradley Cooper and Orlando Bloom has married his miss sweden, on her before marriage if they are called many, a bit like when Kate met William, although the Duchess of Cambridge had never participated in any reality, and the only almost naked seen the duchess, was long before they were married, when descending from car, the paparazzi have photographed right there ... oops
The newlyweds seem to really love and happy, another princess to envy .. another bride to imitate ..
Take a look at the pictures ..















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...