29 luglio 2015

PROUD TO BE AN ITALIAN CURVY

So strange to admit .. but Italy, made a giant step .. you because while half and a nation goes after the vulgarity and nudity, the subrettine, Italian and foreign (who found America here .. given that their country does not have any) the rest of Italy, expects to see the miss Curvy winning band miss Italy, is why this year the competition that made famous Sofia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida, Anna Falchi, Martina columbari and more.. I will vote miss the curvy hoping to win the coveted crown .. because her victory will be the victory of all of us ..
let's go Stefania i cheer for you!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...