23 settembre 2015

MFW SS 2016 : LET'S START THE SHOW..

Did not start right at best, given the terrible rain, the Milan Fashion Week, today between events and fashion shows in Milan is crowded with people, but which expo !? In Milan, fashion is always the protagonist.
Many parades in these six days, many international celebrities present, if I have to rank on the fashion week I would say that Milan is second only Newyork, but Milan is the true fashion, to Armani Valentino Roberto Cavalli Versace , the fashionable Hollywood stars love!
Unfortunately even this year I managed to get some invitation, but I will follow all the parades through the website of the NATIONAL CHAMBER OF FASHION, that with videos and photos keeps everyone updated, so stay connected to my blog if you like me,you aren't been a few rows behind the Sozzani or Wintour, and let me know which collections you liked .. and what not!


good fashion week to all  fashionistas

xoxo
coco

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...