13 settembre 2015

NYFW +: SATURDAY 12 SEPTEMBER

Saturday, the third day of NYFW, I followed only three parades, three women extraordinary , Rebecca Minkoff Francesca Liberatore and Monique Lhullier, three incredible parades, the first in order of time was Rebecca Minkoff, an extraordinary collection, inspired by the '60s, when miniskirts were taboo, and the maxi dress loved by all women skinny and curvy, beautiful colors and decided .. the gladiator sandals, make me feel like spring already ..








She is Italian, very young and a great designer, is not the first collection that presents newyork, but every time is always fabulous, the SS2016 collection used transparencies, and easy to wear fabrics, colors, white, black, orange and gray ..













I always said that if one day I get married, I want a dress by Monique Lhullier, I followed its online collection for SS 2016, organza, silk, lights .. and many other details for this wonderful collection, among other things, my favorite, the colors appropriate for the spring and summer, I love the fur bolero in electric blue and even the dress with bodice and lace macrame blue skirt and white silk, pleated ..

















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...