20 gennaio 2016

LONDON A CITY TO LOVE..

I have been to London twice in four years and I think I will go back, although the thought actually is to move to that city. I love the small streets and features, i love the new glass skyscrapers, I love the sunset from London bridge when the sky turns pink, and the river Orange, I love the people of London, expansive kind, always open, in London there are ever more nationalities.
It must be said that it is a city filled with very strict rules, wrapped, but it is fair considering it is a place that gives you a lot, my first trip to London, was fleeting, a last minute booked last minute, two days, too little to see it all, I think it takes at least 5 five days in March of 2015 I left for a trip of 5 days I stayed in Marylebone, then downtown, the morning after a quick breakfast I went around town and I must say it was love ... because I lived through when I say lived, is because I've seen everything you need to know, the beautiful and the ugly, so you know the places and we fall in love, for me so it was for Nyc, but for cities like Florence and Verona, I love walking the streets and savor the life of the place, not as a tourist, and London in this sense has very very much , to give.
The place that I love all is Piccadilly Circus, always full of people, and always full of lights, is a small time square, I love it, even at 1 a.m., seem to be in broad daylight, and meetings for any kind of person. The thing that I liked even more was talking with all those Italians who moved in the British city, with the prospect of staying there three up to six months, and instead find themselves speak want to live here for life. I've known guys who were to simply improve their English and instead now live and work there by real british man, I often think of doing the same thing, but it takes a lot of courage ... to drop everything ...
Their being so devoted to the British Crown, feel part of the family the respect for their Queen is another thing I like, I do not hide that next trip I'll buy the mug with the family of William for the season's greetings ...
I enjoyed lunch with views of big ben, walking around the huge street that has seen parading fantastic brides like Diana and Kate, while heading for Buckingham Palace to greet his subjects, with their new roles respectively of Princess and Duchess, but that Avenue is also a little sad if you think about the coffin of Princess Diana who was hailed for the last time by the people of London but also from around the world in that bloody September 1997 ...
London is a city like nyc or you love them or hate them, though I have only known people who loves ... a chat with a fellow Italian moved to London after a holiday, during which prank almost got a job, he swore to himself that he left town six months after expiry of the contract coming to Naples and boasting with fellow to have lived six months in London, but now three years later he finds himself there to say , you pay high taxes, land to the Royal family, but find me a place cleaner than London, checked for sure, I'm fine here, and I will not return back on my decision to live here, my girlfriend and I share an apartment with another guy, because expenses are altine Conference, however my intent is settling down well at work so you have also an advancement of role and after maybe a pay rise so we rent an apartment all to ourselves.
Another guy waiter from Fratelli La Bufala of Piccadilly, student, he moved to London for six months and perfecting his English, are two years working there, he settled down and go home. well still no deal. She why London as NY, is one of those cities that if you will want to work welcomes helps ...
Obviously, among the things I love about London, could not miss the shopping. I love walking around Oxford and its shops. I love to wander and get lost in the streets, do not give advice on what to see why now among youtuber and books there are too many people to suggest, I can only advise, buy a nice detailed map and games, without a map drawn and not miss anything. You can visit parks, museums, come to see the Crown jewels, stop eating fish and chips, go through chinatown, Miss among the thousands of little streets, ride a subway and hop on a double-decker bus with the wind that chases away the thoughts and view the city in every detail ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...