27 marzo 2016

HOW IMPORTANT IS THE HAPPINESS OF THE CHILDREN?

How important is the happiness of the children in 2016? I think of all those Syrian children, children dying of starvation in most parts of the world, suffering from the power of the great how Indian girls, I think of all those children killed in so-called journeys of hope, that hope unfortunately had nothing, I think of those children of abuse, I think of those unhappy children ... but especially to those who lose their lives at the hands of adults and I wonder how much it is worth the lives of children and how much their happiness. My prayers are all for their kind for 86 children burned alive in Nigeria by another monster like the isis which doesn't talk often, Boko raham.. without heart and soul..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...