1 gennaio 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The new year began, unfortunately not perfectly, see the latest attack in Turkey, and is I think the good intentions .. my good intentions, at midnight last night I tried to make light in my mind, I tried to figure out what was wrong with me, what you really, really love what I try, and what I really need, and I came to the conclusion that I have to force myself to love only the people who love me, just the people that really matter. Although I have thirty years, and are close to thirty-one, I'm still a dreamer, and in my life I dream about it more than anything in the world, the thing I love more than anything else, is to travel, to discover the world. . and 2017 will be the year of the great journeys of discovery and return ..I want to feel free even with a job that takes the soul, such as the restaurant, I want to strengthen the friendships that brought me in 2016, and make new friends .. I want I could wake up happy or almost every day, I want to see and make my family happy, and overcome every problem with a simple "pass" ..
I want to turn on the TV, synchronize the news and not always just to hear bad news, I do not want to see other attacks and wars that kill innocent people, and I do not want to see children die at the hands of cruel people ..
I want this in 2017, is a peaceful and happy year for all ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...