13 gennaio 2014

I LOVE DOLCE AND GABBANA


Medieval background for the parade autumn / winter for Dolce and Gabbana .. the fantastic duo of Italian fashion.
The collection is inspired by the Norman kings Roger I, Roger II, William I, William II, Tancredi, Henry VI, Frederick II and Manfred addition to the Channel architectures present in Palermo, the collection consists of jackets and sweatshirts, pants lines clean and dry, of course, the impeccable suits, tailored, they fit quite snug. The knitting and the rams are embellished with studs and embroideries that create a sort of armor.
From the outset that I mark the duo's Sicilian love it .. I follow Stefano Gabbana practically everywhere .. I love this collection of prints on the beautiful sweaters!
The predominant colors of this collection are the gray, burgundy, brown, bottle green, black and blue.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...