13 gennaio 2014

MMFW : ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA

The fashion week, both man and woman, in Milan is focusing heavily in the Via Tortona and Via Savona .. and in via Savona, Saturday morning marched the beautiful collection of Ermenegildo Zegna ..

The collection designed by Stefano Pilati plays on the contrasts between city and nature, the formal blends sportswear, light to dark tones, shades the graphics, textures to surfaces, the features to delight.
Elegance is the watchword of the Griffe .. that offers dresses jacket with simple lines vintage-looking at times, paired with oversized coats and down jackets, collars and lapels important feature.
The materials used for the fall winter collection? the finest and most important, wool, cashmere and nylon Japanese silks.
During the show images of New York Shanghai and Milan have framed what in my opinion is a beautiful collection.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...