6 giugno 2014

when New York capture your soul ...

I love New York, everybody knows .. in my last vacation in this wonderful city, this week I tried to live like a true New Yorker, I fell in love even more to this city, my second trip in less than fifteen-month the first time was really exciting even if they are uphill of the Empire, then the first thing on Friday May 30, the first thing I entered the New York Public Library, the most beautiful and fascinating place throughout the city, see those people still read them, and the curious like me who remember many scenes of the movie .. in my case I felt I was reliving some scenes of sex and the city movie .. when Carrie decides to get married in the public library .. After this first stage, I rushed towards the Empire on 5th avenue 34th street .. already from the outside is a building that makes you feel mixed emotions indescribable .. everyone told me that not having the pass nycity I spent three hours in line just to make the buy the ticket .. but is not it a half hour in line for the ticket .. (people were at the cash fast) after buying the ticket we had another row for the control of the police .. and then you go up ... that stunning views, as I write it as if you were reliving more ...
I could see all of Manhattan, the Chrysler, the Freedom Tower and more .. that anyone who has been there knows it upwards .. I do not think what happens to many people is crying about them .. well I just climb at the sight, I felt a tear roll down my face .. finally I did it alone, without help from anyone.After the Empire like many New Yorkers I am dedicated to shopping, came back to the hotel I was exhausted, without describing in detail every minute I saw Little Italy, West Village, Soho, Tribeca, Liberty Island and Ellis Island, Central Park, the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum and many other places, I think I've worn the soles of my shoes and it was well worth it .. I'm totally satisfied with the fact that my birthday is the only gift I received what I got! My trip to New York, now I must admit that I'm already thinking of booking for next year, perhaps during the fashion week .. for you to see what you made me lovyou even more of this amazing city, here are some photos taken by me :)
 





























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...