9 ottobre 2016

NEW LOOK NEW BEGINNING..?

Like every year, this time of year, I run to the hairdresser to change our look a bit like the change of seasons cabinet, so step away from a totally summery color, to a warm winter .. more this year the decision seems difficult, is because at 30 years, it seems the most difficult decision to take .. lately is thus a bit with everything, as if 30 years old, I wanted to change the usual me, as if my usual look, I did not like the most, as if my tastes had changed without my knowledge, it is as if a spring was taken in my head and say .. it's time to change and get a move on ..
Well for now I have decided to focus on a short cut with bangs, but I'm still not sure .. I wonder once changed look pass me more ... boh do not know ..



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...