29 settembre 2014

A SUNDAY IN THE NAME OF VINTAGE ..

In Milan, it is tradition every Sunday at the end of the month, that's Navigli neighborhood, is set up a market of antiques. In ten years I've lived in Milan, there are never any way (I'm too lazy) but yesterday armed with great fortitude and above all do not want to be lounging at home, I finally went to see what was so extraordinary. . 
EVERYTHING, overtime was everything from clothing 30 years' to Louis Vuitton handbags used, but always wonderful, on some stands were also Chanel and Gucci, hats, brooches Vintage earrings .. I pretty much fell in love with everything I saw .. and I can not wait to return to do so with full purse shopping ..




















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...