26 ottobre 2014

TAKE A LOOK.. STYLE ADVICE BY COCO

Autumn is a season with an ever changing climate, the week is about to start, it will start full of cold but sunny .. no .. no i am giving you the weather forecast, but I'm telling you that this time, you never know what to wear .. so snooping on facebook I had an idea, advise you how to dress to go to work or to university or around the town .. since early in the morning is definitely more chilly .. but instead to the room temperature rises to a little .. I think inspired this outfit helps, take a look..

Yes, denim, shirt, sweater and jacket, a look that we in Italy call onion .. that is to dress in layers .. so it does not suffer from the cold, the hot .. I hope to be helpful ..

xoxo Coco

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...