4 dicembre 2014

ANGELS IN LONDON...

The angels of Victoria Secret this week have come to London for a show sensational, which saw the most beautiful models in the world and listed fashion parade in sexy outfits VS and the artists of the moment parading with them, Taylor Swift did an encore, for the second year has marched singing in underwear with Karly Kloss and many others .. This year there was also the pop star of Disney, Disney is not that much more, Ariana Grande, models were almost always the same, Adriana Lima, now a veteran of the show, Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel and many others .. for a total of forty-seven beautiful angels








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...