23 dicembre 2014

IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS...

The joy of Christmas, many times it becomes contagious, This year the Christmas spirit, feels very least, a little to the crisis, a little to the general problems in the world, but in the end, we are almost all in a good mood, we will think to money spent, after the beginning of next year, for now we are here ready to celebrate, doubled gifts under the tree, the extended family from the new entry, the always perfect dinner prepared by the expert hand of the mother, and the laughter, the 'love and much more .. I hope everyone can live these days full of joy, and love.
Merry Christmas to all, especially to those in need at this time to love and help, Merry Christmas to all the children of the world, with the hope of not seeing them suffer at least one day of Christmas, Merry Christmas to all from the heart ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...