31 dicembre 2014

PAGE 365 OF 365..LAST OF THE YEAR.. HAPPY ENDING?

365 days of tears, laughter, excitement, disappointment .. new experiences and old passions, this has been a year full of enthusiasm, a year full of travel, delusions of love but also of new friends I found that people who for years have pretended to love me now you are shown for what they are, carrion! I am happy that this year is over and I hope deeply that 2015 is an even better year, I hope to meet people better and to travel even more, I hope to fulfill my dreams with my strength as has happened this year, and I wish the whole world that 2015 is a better year full of love and joy ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...