5 febbraio 2015

SHE'S BORN TO BE A COVER GIRL

Rihanna, in her early twenties, millions of records sold, and many covers for fashion magazines the most famous in the world, just Harper's Bazaar has often chosen as COVERGIRL over the years, in the photo shoot for the month of March, was nothing short of beautiful , promises her a remarkable 2015, including new album coming out, and great collaborations, such as Kanye West and Paul McCartney.
But also many collaborations fashion, she remains the favorite muse of almost all the designers .. and the favorite artist of many magazine editors! Now we just have to wait for the article to learn more about her .. for photos here they are below take a look



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...