5 marzo 2015

PFW: FIRST THREE DAYS OF FASHION WEEK..

Many beautiful fashion shows, beautiful clothes, the most famous models .. these were the first three days of Fashion Week for autumn and winter 2015/16 in Paris ..Vionnet, I was very fascinated by the elegance of the clothes, the remake of the 70s, according Carven I loved it .. I have not loved the first fashion show this week, one of Manish Arora, seemed inspired by the manga and I never liked them .. Barbara Bui presents a collection for a woman bold, sexy but not vulgar! The warriors of Balmain this year have softened with the elegant dresses of chiffon and silk satin but also leather belts and coats classic cut, the bright colors make this winter in Paris, the most chic for now .. I loved also riders of a beautiful Lanvin collection a / w 2015/16, Mouret presents a collection full of charm and sensuality .. qualities typically Parisian, I also loved the collection typically 70s style, H & M study really wonderful ..


BALMAIN A/W 2015-16

CARVEN A/W 2015-16

MANISH ARORA A/W 2015-16

MOURET A/W 2015-16

VIONNET A/W 2015-16

LANVIN A/W 2015-16

BARBARA BUY A/W 2015-16

H&M STUDIO A/W 2015-16

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...