18 settembre 2015

LONDON FASHION WEEK .. LET'S START THE SHOW FIRST DAY

Today begins the Fashion Week in London, a wonderful city, which like NY, gives you the chance to achieve your dreams, and how such laws NY in fashion.
Many fashion magazines, today gave advice on how to live these five days of London fashion, so I started taking information, and the first thing I noticed, is the change of location, this year can expect parades presented in Soho Brewer street, the parades began this morning with J. JS Lee opening the LFW, events for these five days are a lot .. and the parades too, can not wait to see the parade of Top Shop, the parade Vivienne Westwood's great, but I have to wait for these two Sundays for now I'll show you some pieces from the collection of J.JS. LEE, koreane born designer, who is inspired by the shirts for her collection ss 2016, created with light fabrics and practical to wear ..






Another designer who presented his spring / summer 2016, is a duo, twins Felder, who have created a beautiful collection, simple, beautiful and easy to wear ..











Right now he just finished parading Daks, and 70s , are back in the streets of London, a beautiful collection, dark colors, cuts, as mentioned above, in the true style of the 70s, the Italian designer Filippo Scuffi,It has much to be proud of, because his collection is extraordinary












Now I can not wait to see the other collections

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...