27 gennaio 2016

MEMORIAL DAY.. WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE..

71 years ago, Awshwitz gates were demolished, where thousands of people and innocent children, lost their lives, just because they were Jews, the world was bad then, and it is bad now, the day of remembrance would serve not to allow other unjust deaths.
Instead of going forward and become a better world, we always come back earlier, people today, dies to escape war lands, dies to get away from people who kill in the name of a God. It dies because we don't get to be civil with each other. and if after years of exterminations arrived allies to save the last survivors here today in 2015 won't get any because you do not think about peace, but the interests ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...