3 aprile 2016

SHE IS A REAL INSPIRATION..

I have repeatedly read the story of katie, she is a 32-year-old girl, suffering from down syndrome, has always wanted to be a model, and in 2015 it's history went to the forefront on all fashion magazines in the world, the beauty and pin up, she wanted to celebrate women's strength, chose her as the face of his campaign and the beautiful katie she played the pin up, and it was really beautiful, she should be an inspiration to many people who are knocked down and wrapped lack the strength or think they don't have to fight for their dreams, think of Katie, and her great strength..
 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...