26 giugno 2016

THE STYLE SISTERS HADID

put a Palestinian entrepreneur and former model mom dad, Dutch and combination are two beautiful girls of 20 and 18 years old, currently top models, they are Gigi and Bella Hadid sisters who have taken over the last year the fashion world, Gigi very blonde, very similar to her mother Yolanda, Beautiful instead mora light eyes, very similar to father and sisters the first wife, daughters, both filled with major contracts with signatures, both muse of many designers, their styles so different casual chic, sexy Beautiful simply Gigi, here are some of their look.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...