26 luglio 2016

THE OBAMA MADE ETERNAL THE AMERICAN DREAM ..

After the tragedy of September 11 america has had to deal with a president who along with other great of the earth, they put the whole america look bad, because on one hand there was a New York devastated by the pain he was looking for to rise by their own efforts, and to commemorate the memory of all his fallen, on the other there was an america ready to fight and recruit thousands of soldiers sent to Afghanistan to fight the suicide bombers, but with the excuse of humanitarian aid, as then america has become the evil monster, that he preferred to take revenge and kill innocent children.
When there were the elections of 2004 and among the candidates was a young African American with two little girls and a wife, lawyer active in his campaign .. I do not know about you, but I saw a glimmer of light.
I loved New York almost always, from the fifth grade, when a lesson of Geography you spoke of the United States, and after having taught us all about the states, my teacher who is also a big fan of New York, showed us a video, at that precise moment was born my love for the big apple ..
So for me, feel that because of New York, and those attacks that many stupid felt phony, or addiruttura concocted by the Americans themselves, both broke out "war" absolutely bothered me, even if my blood is Italian, for me the is why the candidacy of Barack Obama I saw a glimmer of light, america one that still makes racial discrimination, but that day in November 2004, my heart is and always will be American, wanted something new, almost unexpected, wanted a man who could enter the hearts of the people, he wanted to hope, and yesterday's speech in Philadelphia for the convention of Hilary Clinton, the First Lady, a woman I admire very much, a real inspiration, his speech yesterday where practically tells him not to lose hope, as two young black girls, beautiful and intelligent living at the white house, thanks to the ambition of their parents, thanks to an america that still believes, still dreams still alive .. and that is why we must support the candidacy of Hilary, because Hilary will be another turning point, because Hilary will be able to continue the American dream .. So you have to say Thank you, thank Barack for his commitment and dedication, thanks to Michelle for its naturalness and desire to help others ... and now Americans run and voted Hilary Clinton and continue to dreamSo for me, feel that because of New York, and those attacks that many stupid felt phony, or addiruttura concocted by the Americans themselves, both broke out "war" absolutely bothered me, even if my blood is Italian, for me the is why the candidacy of Barack Obama I saw a glimmer of light, america one that still makes racial discrimination, but that day in November 2004, my heart is and always will be American, wanted something new, almost unexpected, wanted a man who could enter the hearts of the people, he wanted to hope, and yesterday's speech in Philadelphia for the convention of Hilary Clinton, the First Lady, a woman I admire very much, a real inspiration, his speech yesterday where practically tells him not to lose hope, as two young black girls, beautiful and intelligent living at the white house, thanks to the ambition of their parents, thanks to an america that still believes, still dreams still alive .. and that is why we must support the candidacy of Hilary, because Hilary will be another turning point, because Hilary will be able to continue the American dream .. So you have to say Thank you, thank Barack for his commitment and dedication, thanks to Michelle for its naturalness and desire to help others ... and now Americans run and voted Hilary Clinton and continue to dream, dream of amrican, and help America to be fabulous like always..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...