9 ottobre 2016

DIOR IS FEMINIST

I have seen and reviewed the Dior collection ss 2017, signed Maria Grazia Chiuri, at least a hundred times, and I must say that I am madly in love .. it's as if the Chiuri has reported the French company, the dawn, dozens the stars were present, and the collection was indeed a success, presented under the notes of Flawless Beyonce, and with a message on a t-shirt, well clear- We Should all be feminists- among other things one of the photos more posted on the company is the one of the t-shirts with this phrase, but the rest of the collection, was divine .. why has reported that elegance and femininity that Dior had lost in recent years .. well done Maria Grazia.. i can't wait to see the next..





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...