4 dicembre 2016

ANGELS ARE BACK.. BUT IN PARIS

At least once a year for us women it comes time where our self-esteem can go fuck himself, is because the world is spoken only and only the most famous lingerie fashion show .. this year Victoria has brought her wonderful and perfect angels in Paris, among the most talented performers like Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars .. between the models beyond the veterans Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, there were also Hadid sisters, the baby of the family Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, but also the beautiful Joan Smalls .. oh and the little baby bump of Irina Shayk ,here are some pictures of the most pink of Paris evening...













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...