4 dicembre 2016

CHRSTMAS WISHLIST FOR FRIENDS DAD AND BROTHERS

Like every year, we come to the time of year where the most important question that arises is every girl .. - what gift for Christmas?

As for friends, my mother or my sister I never had a problem .. but for men have always had serious difficulties ..



LOVER TECHNOLOGY:

Mini drone, with smartphone access and wifi on amazon to 35 €


 clock Asus connection to your smartphone, heart rate, cost € 116

Yuntab SW01 Bluetooth Watch SmartWatch Fitness Wrap Wrist Watch Cell Phone with Touch Screen Camera for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Android smartphone Phone SIM Card (Black) €30,00


Huawei 771656 p8 lite 16gb €160,00





LOVER WINE :


set da vino 35€ ca. 


thermometer wine bottle .. 15€




MUSIC LOVER
Bluetooth headphones, with sound insulation, folding with a cellular connection ..





LOVER OF PHOTOGRAPHY 
Camera, Action Sports Camera, Action Camera 12MP, Full HD video at 1080p and 30 fps, Water-resistant to 30m depth, 2-Inch Display, Multiple Accessories for Outdoor Sports € 56


white skirt Benetton € 34,99









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...