19 febbraio 2017

NYFW FW 2017 WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT..

February, the fashionistas, not only brings to mind Valentine's Day, but also, and above all .. fashion week, you always start from New York, and like every year, the city at this time and immersed in the snow and cold but this does not stop the fashion victim, and throughout the fashion world.

One thing is certain, if you've never been to New York, you should definitely visit their durations fashion week, I did it in September, and it was fabulous, however, this year to open the dances, for presentations of the collections autumn / winter, February 9 we thought, Nicholas k, Michael Costello, The Pearl and Rag & Bone ..

Below is the schedule:
http://nyfw.com/nyfw-feb2017-schedule-0208174.pdf

I noticed from the first shows, that many were inspired by the velvet, so as this winter, it is assumed that it will be great protagonist for next winter.

Among the predominant colors I noticed that there are black gold and purple, but as always you can see all the colors a bit ..

I fell for some looks from Ralph Lauren, the parade of Christian Siriano, has impassioned me so much, I loved the fact that as a Syrian, many fashion designers, including Michael Kors all, they used Curvy Models for the fashion shows .. I loved also the parade of Alicia + Olivia ..
The bohemian style of the 30s Marc Jacobs .. elegance of Oscar De La Renta .. the 90s Anna Sui .. all NYFW was extraordinary .. and waiting to find out the Fashion Week in London .. here is the look that I liked more ..












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...