1 febbraio 2017

NO BAN NO WALL

In 1886, the Statue of Liberty was born, Liberty Island, looking out over Ellis Island, was put them, as a welcome to all who were in the United States, to create a future, for a better future for their children , and also for yourself .. and after 137, after years of fighting for their rights, after years of defeat discrimanazioni, after years of struggle, finally beginning to see glimmers of light, when the Americans still wonder why they voted as 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, an arrogant man, a racist man, using women as objects, which criticizes all .. who does not want Mexicans and decides to build a wall, and then wants to pay for it are the Mexicans themselves .. a man who wants to close the borders to all Muslims and refugees, because dangerous beings, because it could threaten america salvation.
Now I have to ask Mr. Trump .. you know how many former refugees, many Muslims work and make a bunch everyday also working 14/16 hours a day? you know how many doctors, policemen, firemen, are children of immigrants? the worst thing is that you know .. but you do not care .. because of capitalist exploiter that you are .. you used and exploited the desire to work of thousands of people, to become big and famous your hotels .. your towers, and now? You gave a terrorist to all Muslims, it is like saying that Italians are all mobsters and the British all ugly .. or that the Germans are all children of Hitler .. you're just a racist, that does not deserve to be where you are .. I always loved the united states, do not wait to return to Newyork, I can not wait to visit Boston and Chicago, but the idea that you are destroying what are the United States, what for me is the nation's beautiful in the world .. it makes me wait makes me think that maybe looks four years to come back .. I always loved the united states, do not wait to return to Newyork, I can not wait to visit Boston and Chicago, but the idea that you are destroying what are the United States, what for me is the nation's beautiful in the world .. it makes me wait makes me think that maybe looks four years to come back ..



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...