28 giugno 2015

MUST HAVE OF SUMMER 2015 BY COCO

i was been passionate about fashion since I was only 5 years old, I loved to play with my Barbie clothes .. and many times I was playing with my mom to create others from old clothes to throw .. I always had an instinct that led me to anticipate must have .. just think that two years ago the fashion magazines said that the trend of that summer were the polka dot and striped sailor .. but I reported and put on three years before last year .. emerald green l 'I bought it for enamels long dresses and so on .. and two months ago the fashion magazines have announced that this summer the green will be the mistress seen ...?

so I decided that today I will write a list of must-have for the season in 2015 but in my opinion are good in all seasons ..

JUMPSUIT the single color or flowers, perfect for everyday .. to go to work for a quick cocktail with friends after work, perfect with sandals or high with the flat









Flowers in the hair .. for the summer not just this year but always .. large calipers, with band .. are beautiful and bring a fresh feel to even look all black.



Kimono, are all the rage for some years, but 2015 was almost the year of consecration, I see them perfect for any type of look I yesterday I wore my black pants with a high waist with short black top, and My kimono (forever 21 plus size) was black with enormous pink roses, the kimonos depending on the look I can be used in any way ..




Smocks, I've had really a lot .. plaid striped, fluorescent .. I've had very many .. are practical and with leggings and ballet flats are the perfect look for a day at the office. This year are very fashionable in denim ..





SABOT, unfortunately I can not wear them .. I have one foot not really suitable for this type of shoe, but if you have perfect feet that I can wear everything I suggest you buy at least one pair of shoe, heeled 8/10 that are perfect with almost every summer look ..




SKIRT WHEEL, this is the summer of the look bon ton, and the skirts even if combined with a denim shirt that effect are always good taste that pleases all ..





GLAZE, for glazes there are many many colors perfect for summer .. I chose my top 5 .. hot pink, emerald green, gold, cobalt blue and yellow banana, but remember that if you are looking for work the sobriety bare is perfect ..





LONG DRESS: long dresses summer .. let's say the truth, make us feel a little diva, black, floral, striped, pink or red .. any color are also perfect for hiding a few corners in more ..
















































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...