28 giugno 2015

When travel becomes a necessity ..

I twenty-nine years and one month, are the sign of the twins (and that says a lot about my character) and after many many .. positive and negative phases of my life .. I realized that the best way to deal with all the problems and situations that confuse you is to put two changes of clothes, some accessories, and two pairs of shoes in a backpack and go .. it because there is nothing better than to sit 48 hours by yourself and not think about anything .. you because these mini tour that I need just that .. not think of anything else!the first time I did it last year after a real moment of crisis helps .. believe me, the first trip I realized that when I come to the limit of my patience .. I have to press the stand-by of my life and take a time for myself without anyone ..the first time I did it last year after a real moment of crisis helps .. believe me, the first trip I realized that when I come to the limit of my patience .. I have to press the stand-by of my life and take a time for myself without anyone .. i recommend it to all .. they are two or three days or a week .. .. backpacker and on .. is the solution to all problems .. after is easier to deal with anything ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...